It's finally here! Opening day! Gosh, we have missed you all!
We want to first off thank everyone for the absolutely amazing support over the past few months in supporting our online store and making donations. We are so grateful for your unwavering support.
We have taken some extra time to make sure that when we re-open our doors we are maintaining a safe and healthy environment for everyone involved including our staff, our clients, our customers and our donors.
We take the health and safety of our circle very seriously.
Moving forward, we have come up with new guidelines for shopping in store with us and we want to make sure they are very clear so you have a firm understanding of what to expect when you decide to come visit the space.
1. We practice social distancing which means you must stay 6 feet apart when able. We will have directional signage down, as well as distance markers to make this easier for everyone. Please consider this when asking staff for help, moving by customers on the floor and waiting in line. This also means our staff cannot help you load items into your car. The team can load the item or you can load or own items, but we cannot assist as per social distancing rules.
2. Masks are mandatory. Our retail staff have masks/guards and gloves available to them at all times.
3. Please use hand sanitizer provided and wash your hands.
4. We have widened our lane ways to create more space for our customers and will alsobalso haveohave laneways that are one way only. Please be cautious and follow directions and signs.
5. We ask that you only touch items you intend to purchase. Because of the large volume we have onsite, we cannot individually sanitize each piece every day. Please take the proper precautions to clean all purchased items once you get them home.
6. We prefer debit/credit transactions to cash transactions, but understand that some folks need to use cash.
7. If you are sick or experiencing any of the the following symptoms, we ask that you stay home: dry cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, fever, drowsiness, tiredness or chest pains, pink eye.
8. We will be limiting bathroom use to emergency situations only.
9. We will have staff onsite to help you navigate through the aisles, wipe down carts and surfaces, offer hand sanitizer, answer questions and clean commonly touched areas.
10. We will be limiting capacity to 20 people at a time. Please limit your time in the store to make sure everyone has a chance to get what they are looking for. This may mean that there could be a line up to get in. Please respect the pylons and maintain distancing while you wait.
We understand that waiting and following these guidelines can be frustrating, but we want to remind everyone that we are doing this for your best interest as well as ours. Find does not tolerate abusive behavior towards staff, other customers, donors or our clients. If you display these behaviors, you will be asked to leave. We are all in this together, so please practice patience and understanding.
Some other exciting news is that we have extended our hours of operations.
New retail + donation hours are as follows:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday – 9am-6pm
Saturday & Sunday: 10am-5pm
Friendly reminder that the Find Boutique on Jasper has moved to our online store and the physical location has closed permanently.
The online store will continue to be updated daily and you can still pick up items at our main doors, just tell the employee at the door you are picking up.
Find Online will be focusing on smaller items such as housewares, decor and unique treasures.
Thanks again so much to everyone who has been messaging and who are so excited to be back with us! We can't wait to see you!