Find Retail + Donation Centre is teaming up with Sober Saturdayz for a massive party on Saturday April 27 from 6-9pm.
This family friendly event is fun for all ages. Onsite there will be 25+ vendors, all female djs, mocktails courtesy of Sober Saturdayz and so much more. Admission is $5 and Find is accepting donations of all kinds (clothing will be donated to Homeless Connect). The store will also be open to all participants to purchase items.
Saturday April 27
Find Retail + Donation Centre - 5120 122 Street
Tickets are available here: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/tidy-up-with-sober-saturdayz-tickets-59724334091
- WUB Cushions
- Colour Me Weird - Apparel & Accessories
- Sober Saturdayz - Non-alcoholic beverages
- Lawless Vintage - Vintage clothing
- Wooded Grove Wellness - Wellness products
- Honey Lounge - Vintage & Styling
- Keisha - Tarot Readings
- Local Omnivore - Edmonton’s best cold smoked meats
- Pink Gorilla - Pizzaeria
- Denise Walker - Author
- Wishbone - Burger + Oyster Bar in the heart of Edmonton
- Maddi - Jewelry
- Jakigh - Dog walking
- Kayla and Amanda - Bathing suits
- CS.Artistry - Make Up artist
- Hennabythenile - Henna
- Chris Mundy - Mens Thrift Wear
- Lifepreloved - Preloved finds in all things home and fashion
Plus we have men’s vintage, artists, tarot readings, non-alcoholic bevies, music by edmonton’s best DJ babes Future Spice, Ceeevs and GirlsClub DJs.
If you would like to see the Facebook Invite, please click here.
Let's party, Edmonton!