Find is looking for 2 part-time swampers to join our team!
Are you looking for a physical job that helps the community and let's you have fun while doing it? Then we have the job for you!
The Part-Time Swamper will work at the Find South location and be involved in the day-to-day operations - dealing with customers, working with merchandise, and being responsible for delivering furniture and picking up donations. The Part-Time Swamper reports directly to the Shipping & Receiving Supervisor.
This role requires someone that can be available from Monday to Sunday from 8:30am to 6:30 pm and able to work an average of three eight-hour shifts a week.
- Provide assistance to the Driver and cooperate in a team environment.
- Assist Driver with carrying out telephone calls, charting and establish vehicle routes.
- Move, load and un-load deliveries and pick-ups as required.
- Participate as a ‘truck backing’ guide following safety precautions.
- Provide advice in inspecting donations, advising if items carry safety and/or health issues.
- Other duties as assigned through the Driver, Dispatcher, A/Dispatcher and General Manager
Swamper Skill Set
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate strong motivation skills
- Ability to work with changing priorities
- Ability to work in a team setting
- Must be able to work on a Saturday rotational schedule
- Work with little direction or supervision
- Valid Class 5 Drivers License (drivers only)
- Physically fit
How to Apply
Only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.