We came across the COOLEST idea for upcycling mason jar lids into adorable pumpkins for the fall on our Pinterest page (@FindYEG).
They even light up!
How to make them:
1. Get enough lids to lid rings for your desired size. They can be as big or as little as you like. Find has a bucket of rings in our kitchenware section.
2. Spray paint the rings in your desired color. We have also seen some done with different ribbons or washi tape.
3. Get some ribbon to put through all the rings to secure them all together in the middle. Fan them out to desired distance in between.
4. Add some battery operated twinkle lights inside the rings.
5. Add 2 or 3 cinnamon sticks to the top and secure them.
6. Cut out some "leaves" out of your favorite fabric. Secure them to the top.
Voila! Adorable homemade, upcycled pumpkins!
For more upcycled decoration ideas, visit our Pinterest Page.