Why donate to Find?
When you donate to Find you make an investment in your community. All of our furnishings are donated by community members, for community members and all proceeds stay in our community.
- Antiques & collectibles
- Artwork & mirrors
- Bookshelves, computer desks
- Coffee & end tables
- Dining room sets
- Dressers, night stands
- Gently-used household items
- Kitchenware and small appliances
- Sofas, loveseats, couches & chairs
We do not accept:
- Baby furniture
- Bed frames & headboards
- Building Supplies
- Computers & Computer Accessories
- Exercise equipment & sporting goods
- Furnishings that are ripped, stained/soiled, or broken
- Futons & hide-a-beds
- Hazardous Materails
- Large appliances such as stoves, fridges or washer/dryers
- Large office furniture, china cabinets, or entertainment units
- Mattresses & box springs
Please note that we accept clothing donations on behalf of the Bissell Centre, but we will only pick it up when we are also retrieving furniture at the same location. We ask that all clothing donations be in taped or tied plastic bags, and that the bags have no holes.
How to donate
Schedule a free pick-up via the Online Donation Form below or call 780.988.1717
Donations can be dropped off at Find South Retail and Donation Centre (5120 122 Street) between 9:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday – Saturday, and from 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. on Fridays. Please go to the back of the store and press the buzzer for assistance.
Online Donation Form
Please fill out the form below and requested pick up times. If your furniture doesn’t quite meet the requirements for our resale, we offer a service to the landfill for donations we don’t use. However, this comes with a fee. To be sure your furniture can be accepted, please send us a picture attached to your donation form or give us a call if you have questions.